Erotic Massage Parlors
& Massage Parlor Reviews
MEMBER LOGIN
E-Mail:
Password:
New User | Lost Password
Forum Home  >>  General Erotic Massage Parlor Talk  >>  General Discussion  >>  The Philippines
The Philippines Total Posts:57
vip member Klem
Posted: May 7th 2013 07:29:39 AM
Forum Post: 414
So....

After 10 years of threatening to do it... Im going to the Philippines for 3 weeks vacation in June.

Specifically - Manila, the island of Bohol (3 different resorts), and then the Cebu and Lapu Lapu area for another 3-4 days.

Interested in any thoughts you might have about the area - and especially the hobbying.

I am spending some of the time with some girls I know over there - but may have some free time as well, and am wondering if there is any input from my fellow hobbyists as to the opportunities for some fun!

You can post here or private message me.

This message is edited by Grabster2724 on May 7th 2013 07:30 for reason: because pm doesnt always mean prostrate massage.

StrokerAce
Posted: May 7th 2013 07:55:33 AM
Forum Post: 836
I'm jealous Grabs. Would love to go there sometime as I hear that Manila ia wide open for fun. Two words for your next vacation: Dominican Republic...the hobbyists paradise.
StrokerAce
Posted: May 7th 2013 07:55:55 AM
Oh yeah, have fun!
StrokerAce
Posted: May 7th 2013 07:57:48 AM
This might help:

http://www.sexyadultchatrooms.com/rooms/Philippines/chat
StrokerAce
Posted: May 7th 2013 08:06:08 AM
And this:

http://www.whorist.com/manila-sexy-hookers-bars-massage/
vip member Klem
Posted: May 7th 2013 08:25:11 AM
Whorist?? Hahaha.... I love it before even seeing it! !!

Thanks for the input.... will check those out tonight!

I have a 19 year old and a 24 year old - cousins actually - who will be with me for much of the trip ( as my "guides" haha - if you know what I mean). Ive known the older one for several years. A couple other girls I have known for a while will also be there in some other cities like Cebu. I didnt really want to do the bar scene - street hooker thing... too dangerous health-wise - but I would like to get out for some fun on my own. It looks good in the videos... but too much health risk for me.

But still..... I know there is fun to be had..... Thanks again for the leads!
OldtimerB
Posted: May 7th 2013 08:48:41 AM
Forum Post: 487
[quote="Grabster2724"] So....

After 10 years of threatening to do it... Im going to the Philippines for 3 weeks vacation in June.

I am spending some of the time with some girls I know over there - but may have some free time as well...

Grabbie, I really had to laugh when I read this..."may have some free time as well"...
You're going to have nothing but free time ..don't spend all of your time with the 'cousins'..you also have sisters..mothers/daughters..how ling is your rent/mortgage paid up for??? Or better yet, maybe you'll bring back some souvenir 'candy'...
vip member AMPhunter
Posted: May 7th 2013 08:50:40 AM
Forum Post: 265
Boys Boys I go to the Philippines 4 months a year. You are missing the biggest bar girl city in the world after Thailand. Angeles City 2 hours North of Manila. Angeles City is by far the top city in the Philippines for our hobby. 10 times better than Manila. There's 10 thousand girls in a quarter mile. 40.00 all night long.

http://philippines.adultsearch.com/angeles-city/
vip member Klem
Posted: May 7th 2013 09:25:22 AM
Haha Oldtimer!! Your observations are keen and correct as always! I have nothing but freetime! My days are to be filled with white sand beaches, turquoise waters, and a couple cousins just dying to meet me ( Isn’t that a Stones song? - )

Truth be told... I am enjoying my status as a “rich American.” Even though I am far from rich - in comparison to their world - I am rich beyond belief. I have been helping these girls for several years. It doesnt cost a lot of money - and the smiles on their faces are price-less - for things that we wouldnt even look twice at.

For instance - 2 weeks ago was the 19 year olds birthday. You know what she wanted most of all?

A cake! A friggin chocolate cake! Its a luxury she seldom sees. So I worked with her cousin - and managed to set-up not only a beautiful cake - but a whole, live pig as well for the feast! Throw in some balloons with her name on it, and some home-made food from the Moms of the island - it turned out to be a feast the whole damn village came out to enjoy - and I have the pictures to prove it! Total cost to me: about $150 bucks... The smiles on their faces - priceless! You should have seen the adults partying on with a single bottle of brandy.... Haha!

But I digress.... I am bringing them with me for much of the trip - and its time we will ALL share some smiles, if you know what I mean.

I will enjoy the beaches, and the restaurants, and the pools, and the outdoors.... but I will also enjoy some serious pampering and tomfoolery in the evenings.

But your right... I have nothing but time! Out of the three weeks of my visit - I have about 5-7 days split between my arrival and departure - where I have some “alone time” - they will not be there. Thats when I hope to experience some local hobbying.

AMPhunter - thanks for the input! I have heard of that city - and know a couple girls who live there. (Before I was a Sacramento hobbyist - I spent some time playing the cams - filipina girls are all over the cam scene - its not hard to get to know one, if you can work your way around the liars). I dont know that I will have time to venture that far from Manila, though. The time I’m there - Im trying to hook up with this little 24 year old spinner - who’s married but has an older husband who encourages her playtime. But I have certainly heard of Angeles City.

So many girls - so little time! Thanks for the tip!

Here is a little sample of my future travels - I am staying here 5 days - a little place on Bohol called White Sands at Anda:

L4mp
Posted: May 7th 2013 09:58:35 AM
Forum Post: 160
Sounds fun. Never been to those places.

You have Time with you ?

Be safe, that's all I can advice.
Z28
Posted: May 7th 2013 10:21:10 AM
Forum Post: 25
Sounds like an awesome trip, you'll have many choices of places to go, I was going to suggest masassge / sex place but after glancing at strokers whorlist link they suggest not going there. I was in Thailand back in oct for almost a month, I already want to go back! I stayed with the massage places ( 2 hr sessions) and had best time, plus a lot of places you can check girls medical, not sure if same in Philippines, I checked out some of places in red light, didn't take any girls there but had fun with them, a lot of mutual roaming hands. Watch out for ladyboys, some you can tell and some u can't from first sight and some will look real bad like they lost a bet and had to dress up in drag And most of all Always know where your money is at all times
apache
Posted: May 7th 2013 07:04:10 PM
Forum Post: 1073
StrokerAce wroteTwo words for your next vacation: Dominican Republic...the hobbyists paradise.

A mix of Spanish and African .
apache
Posted: May 7th 2013 07:06:30 PM
Grabster just bring back souviners and that's it, Enjoy.
vip member Subicman
Posted: May 7th 2013 09:32:27 PM
Forum Post: 350
Grabs, if you hit the Manila scene use a full body condom as there is no way any bareback action will lead anywhere but pain. Angeles is the place to go. Cebu is also top notch with some of the most beautiful women in the PI. By the way, Manila is considered paradise by merchant marines throughout the world. They carry and distribute every STD known to man and some that have not been discovered. Angeles is too far inland for them and is a mongers heaven. Not only have I been stationed there several times but also married two of those LBFMs. You are in for a treat.
StrokerAce
Posted: May 8th 2013 07:23:38 AM
apache wrote

A mix of Spanish and African .

White and Asian as well...they have several adult resorts down there and the girls are included in the price.
vip member Klem
Posted: May 8th 2013 04:35:29 PM
Thanks for the tips, boys!! Sounds like Angeles City is the place to go!

That is... until I get to the Dominican Republic!

apache
Posted: May 8th 2013 07:08:35 PM
StrokerAce wrote

White and Asian as well...they have several adult resorts down there and the girls are included in the price.

Spanish and Asian.....Welcome to the Philipines.
vip member boss777
Posted: May 8th 2013 08:12:53 PM
Forum Post: 167
Grabster I know you will have a damn good time. Sounds like you have everything worked out too! I had a great time on my trips to China. There is something about traveling to another country and having fun with the locals.

Have a great time but also be safe....
StrokerAce
Posted: May 9th 2013 07:35:25 AM
http://www.drnights.com
http://www.charlisangels.com/
http://exoticretreat.net/

These are a few of the resorts in D Republic..worth the visit
darthballs692000yahoo.com
Posted: May 15th 2013 11:10:02 PM
Forum Post: 247
I was gonna sleep, but now I do have some positive feed back I can share with you grabster..

1) Avoid the Tondo region in central Manila at all costs.....Not american friendly.

2) I agree with the gentlman who said that manila is the std marine paradise, but so is angels city......cebu is nice(safer)

Very nice of you to give lechon baboy, and cake to help out for her birthday....I too have helped out several over the years, and u r correct....the smiles on there face are priceless, and they do share with others with thier gifts and blessings(as they call them).

Just yesterday infact I ordered a large Shakeys hawaiian pizza and a 1.5 liter of coke for my friend...shakeys is huge in asia.......and i thought they were shut down for putting dog food on a pizza in rodchester minnesota......anyway...they are so big that i ordered the pizza online and had it delivered to her door step...616php (15.80) was my cost...she tipped.

My ex gf is from Paranque....just south of manila...I was with her for 4 years...I learned alot of the language and thier culture in that time. Be safe and have fun!
1 2 3
Add Reply
Insert Icons
:cry: :argue: :x :?
:( :oops: :evil: :dance:
:hi: :hug: lol :inlove:
:nono: :p :d :sign:
:) :spam: :o :fight:

Send me notification email when someone posts a new message to this subject